(+49) 152 2605 4105
Verantwortlich für den Inhalt:
Viriana Elena Cordero Sanchez
Zuständige Behörde: Regierungspräsidium Gießen
Viriana Elena Cordero Sanchez
Design by Alex Gomez
Spain Consulting Group
LEGAL NOTICE ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS
1. The food products offered in our online store are intended for human consumption and comply with the applicable food safety standards and regulations.
2. We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information on food products, including ingredients, allergens, and expiration dates. However, we recommend reading the product information carefully and consulting a health professional if you have any allergies or food intolerances.
3. Prices and availability of food products are subject to change without prior notice. We will do everything possible to inform our customers about any relevant changes in relation to the food offered in our online store.
4. We strive to provide an excellent delivery and tamper-free service to ensure food arrives safely. However, we are not responsible for delays or damages caused during transportation.
5. We recommend storing food products properly following the instructions provided by the manufacturer. We are not responsible for the deterioration of food due to improper storage by the client.
6. If you have any questions, queries or incidents related to the food purchased in our online store, please contact us through the available communication channels. We will be happy to help you to the best of our ability.
Starting February 15, 2016, the EU Commission will provide a platform for out-of-court dispute resolution. This gives consumers the opportunity to initially resolve disputes in connection with their online order without going to court.
We are not obliged and fundamentally we are not willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board
From February 15, 2016, the EU Commission will provide a platform for out-of-court dispute resolution. This gives consumers the opportunity to initially settle disputes in connection with their online order without going to court.
We are not obliged and fundamentally unwilling to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
Alternative dispute resolution: The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), which can be accessed at ec.europa.eu/odr. The European Commission offers an online platform for dispute resolution, which you can find here: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
You can find the contact details of the official dispute resolution bodies under this link: webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.adr.show
The European Commission offers an online platform for dispute resolution, which you can find here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
You can find the contact details of the official dispute resolution bodies under this link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.adr.show